Summer is in full swing here in Marshall County! Don’t miss out on some great adventures before school begins! There is so much happening over the next few weeks here in Marshall County on top of what is available throughout the year!
Ice Cream Sweets in Marshall County!
Ice Cream Sweets in Marshall County!
Everyone loves Ice Cream Sweets, so why not hit these wonderful places that serve some amazing Ice Cream right here in Marshall County? All of these are unique in their own way with several other dessert and breakfast/lunch items! You can shop at some of them and just sit down to relax at the others. Some is Homemade Ice Cream, while the other is the delicious Hershey Ice Cream. You can’t miss them, feel free to click the links to their websites for extra information! Take pictures of your Ice Cream Sweets and post them on social media with the hashtag #VisitMarshallCo.
Sallies by the Shore is the only Ice Cream parlor in Marshall County that makes their Ice Cream Homemade. They have so much creative and delicious flavors.. you can’t go wrong with any of them. You can pick whether you want a bowl or waffle cone, as well as any toppings you would like! They are originally located in Culver along the lake in Downtown Culver (Mainstreet). They have two smaller located, one being in Plymouth. Two of the three Sallies by the Shore Ice Cream Parlors are right here in Marshall County! They are located in the old Kmart parking lot in Plymouth, right before the stoplight heading to Walmart from the strip mall. Check out their facebook page for extra information, updates, and daily specials!
We were so excited when Sweet Swirlz came into Marshall County because everyone had been wanting a frozen yogurt shop! Not only does Sweet Swirlz offer 18 flavors of frozen yogurts with over 50 toppings to choose from, they offer over 25 bubble teas, over 25 fruit smoothies flavors, as well as limited coffee! Take a night off and bring your friends and family to Sweet Swirlz, located at 2868 Miller Drive in Plymouth, IN. You can call (574) 935-3220 for any extra questions! If you simply sign up for the rewards you can earn points for every dollar you spend in order to get a free item at some point!
The Standard is the perfect Ice Cream Parlor to hit with friends and family! Not only do you get to pick from various flavors of Hershey Ice Cream, but you can get all sorts of other dessert/food, as well as take the time to shop through all their antiques. The Standard is all about their community, therefore we should support them in return! We know they would love to have you for your birthday parties and celebrations, there is plenty of nice seating. Get some Hershey Ice Cream from The Standard today!
Checkout these other places in Marshall County you can get your frozen treat while you’re out and about:
- The Culver Coffee Company offers Old-Fashioned Hand-Scooped Ice Cream, as well as Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Opie’s Deli has some yummy Gelato that will cool you off after a long day in the sun!
- After a delicious family meal, don’t forget that Christos Family Dining has the perfect Ice Cream treats for dessert!
- Uptown Retro Girl in Downtown Plymouth now has stuff for snow cones, so bring you kids in and get some yummy “frozen slushies!”
- La D’zert Café has some great, fan-favorite smoothies and they are $1 off through the month of July!
- The French Press has some great smoothies and frappes for you to check out!
- You can’t forget about The Mean Bean Bistro’s yummy frozen drinks!
- B Healthy in Bremen has the perfect healthy shakes just for you!
- The Original Root Beer Stand has about every Ice Cream treat you can imagine.. do not forget about them!
- Castaways offers a small Ice Cream for dessert on most dinner meals!