See A Movie
Here, in Marshall County, we have three well known theaters for you to choose from all spread out perfectly through the county.
- Plymouth offers you Showland Cinema on Oak Road. They show about 10 movies at a time through the year and even have 3D theaters to keep you on the edge of your seat!
- Bremen offers you the Bremen Theater giving you the old time theater experience. Only showing one hit movie at a time, amazing popcorn, and concessions all at reasonable prices!
With a theater in Plymouth and Bremen you’re always only 15 minutes away from a warm, quiet, and cozy theater placing the best movies year round!
- In Plymouth is the well know, Skate-A-Way. Open on weekends for public skating, skating lessons, an arcade, concessions, rental skates, lights, and music. They host privates parties, and even give special deals for schools and churches. Always call ahead if uncertain on anything!
- Located in Plymouth is the popular Quick Lanes bowling! With over 20 lanes they’re one of the best around. They offer concessions, shoe rental, hundreds of your choice bowling ball, blacklight bowling, and you can even request what music they play by simply texting a number! They host private parties, school parties, bowling leagues, the local Plymouth High School bowling team, and weekend nights the lights go off and the blacklights come on!
Is your New Year’s resolution to get in shape? Loose weight? and or just simply get more involved? Lucky for you we offer all those! Being active doesn’t mean you have to go running or join a fitness class. Sometimes all you need is to be involved with other people.
- Marshall County offers a number of community oriented clubs: Lions Clubs, Rotary, close to a hundred churches, Tri Kappa, and the local Neighborhood Center.
- The Zone Sports Complex located in Plymouth, is a first class facility. The Zone is our newest sports complex center here in Marshall County and taken off quickly. They are a multi-sport facility: 180ft by 100ft FieldTurf indoor soccer field with no walls (one of the largest indoor soccer fields in Northern Indiana), volleyball, flag football, lacrosse, batting cages, and four IHSAA regulation 84-foot basketball courts! With all of these features they house leagues, tournaments, clinics, camps, individual training, and MMA professional fights.
As a new sports facility their goal is stated as, “Our goal is to change the face of our city by changing lives and making the difference in the way our youth approach their current situations in the present and for their futures.”
- LifePlex Fitness Forum Sports & Wellness, located in Plymouth, has set their mission in assisting others in reaching their God given potential through fitness and health as it relates to and sets in balance with mental and spiritual fitness. Weight lifting, exercise equipment, saunas, hot tubs, pools, Serenity Spa, LifePlex Dance Academy, a number of fitness classes, a track, personal training, rock wall, even childcare while you work out, and an open gym that is home to the Ancilla Chargers. All of these assets are located right at your finger tips here at the Plymouth LifePlex. Be sure to check out their monthly calendar for classes that interest you! From Zumba, boot camp, body pump, to yoga you can’t go wrong!
- Ace Fitness is the only fitness center that is open 24/7 allowing you to workout whenever is most convenient for you! They offer a certified health coach, personal trainers, a number equipment, weekly classes, and even allows you to get an education in wellness and fitness to become a go-to professional!
Aside from all the fun such as being active, bowling, skating, and movies we also offer ways to get away and express yourself through artwork.
- Downtown Historic Plymouth is the Heartland Artists Gallery. They’re always showing beautiful artwork from talented local and far artists. Heartland holdings monthly art classes for kids and adults; painting, drawing, and arts ’n’ crafts creations that are taught by professional artists!
- MoonTree Studios: Fearlessly Creating is an art studio located at, The Center at Donaldson. They offer experiences with 2D and 3D visual art, spirituality, and prairie art. Be creative in their studios with galleries, paint, fiber, clay, spinning, weaving, wood, and metal. A new experiences they are now offering is yoga classes for relaxation, and Contemplative Prayer: The practice of meditation.