The depot was moved in 2009 and rededicated in 2011, after restoration. The restored B&O Depot has a large waiting room, ticket office, and luggage freight room as they appeared in 1929. On display are railroad memorabilia, railroad tools, and several interpretative displays. Also, featured is a large bird's eye view drawing of Bremen in 1877. Outside is a 155 foot section of track with a small service car waiting to be unloaded. Open the first Sunday of the month from May to November - 2-4pm, tours and events may be arranged.
810 Douglas Road, Bremen, IN 46506