logo

The Rees Theater

The Rees Theater

    Coming soon! The Rees Theater opened in 1939-1940 at its present location. The theater is an Art Deco renovation of an earlier three story building. Seating 400 patrons the Rees was owned and operated for many years by Gwen and John Hosel. The marquee was completely restored in 1997. The Rees is listed as a notable building in Marshall County interim report on historic sites and structures and contributes to the Downtown Plymouth National Register Historic District. The building itself has a long history.

    100 N Michigan Street, Plymouth, IN 46563
    The Rees Theater